Looking for someone to light up your next event while delivering truth with a smile? Invite Lain to speak at your women’s conference, business event, or nonprofit gathering.
Lain is a popular radio host, podcast guest, and speaker. She’s appeared on stages with The Shark Tank’s Daymond John and New York Times best-selling author Rachel Hollis, been interviewed on numerous television stations, and has spoken at BlogHer, New Media Expo, New City Church, and many online summits and webinars.
The author of several best-selling books, Lain speaks on faith, family, and business — and keeping all the balls in the air!
Whether you’re looking for a keynote speaker, a workshop facilitator, or breakout instructor, Lain will design a program, class, or course perfect for your needs.
- The Grace of the Unanswered Prayer. God just may be showing his love for you by NOT giving you the answer you want. Here’s what to do while you wait.
- The Myth of Work-Life Balance. “Balance” implies perfection. Instead, let’s search for sanity!
- Ask a Better Question… The quality of our questions determines the quality of our answers. Shift the questions you ask in order to generate new, more powerful pathways of thinking.
- Planning for Success. Set up your business and your family for success in this interactive workshop that relies on a values-first approach to planning and productivity.
- Rock Your To-Do List. A nuts-and-bolts approach to daily productivity that will create margin in your life and “found” time in your week! Based on Lain’s best-selling book by the same name.
Want to talk about having Lain appear at your retreat, conference, or event? Please use the contact form below.
Need an expert for an upcoming article, podcast, or radio/TV show? Lain is available for interviews by phone, Zoom/Skype, and in person.